Transcale provides a range of services for a variety of fields in heavy grade machinery, from mining scale installation, payload management testing, mechanical services and much more.
Identify improvement opportunities
- Conduct baseline studies
- Determine best practice operating targets
- Identify improvement opportunities
- Enable behavioral changes
Implement change to reach targets
- Conduct validation studies
- Measure success of initiatives
- Identify areas of further improvement
- Identify process constraints and minimize their impact on supply chain
Measure success of change and empower further improvement
- Interface to mine despatch for continuous review
- Maintain payload monitoring best practice model
- Empower properties to reach maximum efficiencies in productivity improvement
- Mentor transfer of technologies into mining customer’s systems
- Scale Refurbishments and Upgrades
- Recertification of Calibration Systems
- Loadcell Removal, Disassembly and Inspection
- Cleaning, Relubrication and Recalibration of Scales
- Annual Calibration and Service Support Agreements available
- Can be hired on weekly or monthly basis for the following:
- Baseline Weight and Density Studies
- Revalidation Weight and Density Studies
- Accurate Truck Body and Operating Tool Matching
- Dragline Studies
- Excavator Studies
- Fully portable, can be easily transported between several mine sites
- Useful for short term weight study requirements when scale purchase is not wholly justified
- Trained Field Engineers will install scale systems and provide training in the correct use of scales
- Can be used for accurate determination of Gross & Tare weights, Axle Groups and individual tyre positions
Interested in Payload Management?
- Are your loads in range of 80-95%?
- Are your overloads in range of 0-1%?
- Are your loads positioned properly?
- Are your Truck Body Sizes correct?
- Are you operating within manufactures Payload Management Guidelines?