Transcale’s Tare Weight Certification System allows Target Payloads to be accurately determined. Over time, new truck body maintenance modifications will cause the Empty Vehicle Weight (EVW) to increase which in turn decreases Target Payload. Regular EVW monitoring of the truck fleet will ensure overloads are kept to a minimum and Target Payloads are efficiently reached with each shovel pass.
- Determination of target payload at commissioning
- Management of target payload during truck lifecycle
- Top or bottom mount versions available
- Tare Weight Certificate can be provided
- The system can provide an accurate EVW certification for trucks and platforms from 50 tonnes to 400 tonnes, depending on the capacity of the workshop stands or lifting blocks. A Tare Weight Certificate can be provided if required.